Is the Convenient Care Advantage Program right for you?
- Is health insurance too expensive?
- Do you avoid the doctor due to the high cost of a visit?
- Are you a part-time or seasonal employee without health insurance?
- Does your health insurance plan have a high deductible that you rarely reach?
- Are you paying your expenses through a health savings account?
- Are you a college student no longer covered under your parent’s insurance plan?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Convenient Care Advantage Program could be right for you.
What is the Convenient Care Advantage Program (CCAP)?
Offered by Convenient Care Doctors, the CCAP is a health services membership program that can dramatically reduce your cost for routine health care services. This program is NOT INSURANCE. It is a low-cost way to pay for services provided at Convenient Care Doctors’ Clinic.
What is the cost?
- The annual fee is $399 per person with a maximum of $1,500 per year for a family of four or more, a savings of 15-20% from the monthly rate.
- If you prefer to pay monthly the membership fee is $39 per person with a maximum of $156 per month for a family of four or more.
- The membership fee covers the cost of an annual physical examination for each member (age and gender specific), an $800 value!
- There is a one-time enrollment fee of $9.95 per member. The enrollment is capped at $39.80 for families with four or more members.
$25 office visit to see the doctor
Once you become a member, you pay only $25 for a routine office visit to our clinic. In the event you need extra services within our clinic, these charges will be at a greatly discounted rate. For example, you will receive a 50% discount on any X-ray and our “Top 20″ lab tests are only $12 each.
As this is not an insurance plan, members are responsible for any charges incurred outside of Convenient Care Doctors’ Clinic. These non-covered services are billed by the facility providing the services and are not included in the CCAP membership fee or routine office visit fee.
What do I get if I join?
The peace of mind that when you have a bump, bruise, sprain, stomach ache or the flu, a routine doctor’s visit will only cost $25.
As a member you will receive a low, flat rate fee for routine visits to our clinic. Because our clinic is open 5 days a week, Monday-Friday 9a.m.-6p.m. (Saturday, 9a.m.-1p.m. ) you can come in at your convenience without an appointment to see one of our providers. In addition, you will pay drastically discounted fees for any additional services in our clinic not covered by the $25 routine visit fee.
As mentioned above, the membership fee entitles each member to an annual physical examination (age and gender specific). Members paying annually may call and schedule their physical at any time. Members choosing to pay monthly may call and schedule their physical after six months of membership.
How do I join?
Joining is easy. Just complete our Enrollment Form and you will be immediately approved for the Convenient Care Advantage Program as described in our Membership Agreement.
Convenient Care Advantage Services Included in Routine Office Visit
- Repair minor lacerations (stitches)
- Minor fracture care
- School and athletic physicals
- Sore throats
- High blood pressure
- Back pain
- Other similar minor medical services, as determined by Convenient Care in its sole discretion
Discounted Services Not Included in Routine Office Visit
- Electrogardiograms (EKGs) – $40.00
- X-Rays – Discounted 50%
- “Top 20″ lab tests – $12.00 per test
|Cholesterol||PSA (Total)||Vitamin B12||T-4 (Total)||CBC|
|Lipid Panel||GGT||Hemoglobin A1C||T-4 (Free)||Iron|
|SED Rate||Folate||H. Pylori lgG||TSH||Mono|
- Strep tests – $40.00
- Other similar ancillary services, as determined by Convenient Care in its sole discretion
- 10% discount on prescription medications purchased at Convenient Care Pharmacies
More about the Convenient Care Advantage Program:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Enrollment Form
- Membership Agreement
- Return To Convenient Care Advantage Home Page
- Doctors Services Included
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Convenient Care Advantage Program cost?
The cost for CCAP membership is just $1.09 per day (per person) when paid annually. That is $399 (per person) or a maximum of $1,500 for a family of four when paid annually.
If you choose a monthly payment option the cost is still a low $1.28 per day (per person). This translates to $39 (per person) or a maximum of $156 for a family of four when paid monthly.
Where can I use my Convenient Care Advantage Program membership?
Membership privileges are available at our Convenient Care Doctors’ Clinic conveniently located in Moultrie, Ga.at 207 31st Ave SE .
When can I start using my CCAP membership?
You can begin enjoying the privileges of your membership as soon as you sign up and pay the applicable fees. Additionally, we do not pre-screen or reject members because of their age, race, religion, national origin, health condition, sexual orientation, education, economic status, employment status or citizenship.
Is the Convenient Care Advantage Program insurance?
This program is not insurance. It is a health services membership program that provides members with drastically reduced fees for routine office visits and other services provided at our Convenient Care Doctors’ Clinic.
Can I become a member if I already have health insurance?
Yes. Though we do not recommend you cancel your current health insurance policy, the CCAP membership may help minimize your health services cost by filling in the gaps of uncovered services or expenses you are paying toward a deductible.
Will my insurance reimburse me for my Convenient Care Advantage Program monthly fee?
Please check with your plan administrator to determine reimbursement eligibility through your health insurance carrier, Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
When can I receive my annual physical?
If you elect to pay for your CCAP membership on an annual basis, you may call and schedule a time for your annual physical immediately. If you choose to pay on a monthly basis, you must be a member for six months before scheduling your annual physical.
What if I have to see a non-primary care specialist?
Our goal is to provide as many of your health service needs as we can but there will be times when your medical needs are beyond the scope of our services. In these cases we will refer you to an appropriate specialist and provide them with relevant portions of your medical record and the information needed to optimize your care. CCAP is only available for services provided at our Convenient Care Doctors’ Clinic.
Can I terminate my membership agreement?
Yes, your membership can be terminated with 90 day written notice.
If I cancel my membership, can I re-enroll at a later time?
Yes. In order to be fair to our members who maintain a continuous relationship with Convenient Care Advantage Program, there is a $125 re-enrollment fee if you re-enroll within six (6) months of your termination from the program.